Rogers Planning Commission
November 6, 2012
LSDP, Habitat Restore
4 p.m. PUBLIC
Changes to the Rogers Sign Ordinance
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
ACTION ON MINUTES (October 16, 2012)
REPORT FROM BOARDS AND COMMITTEES:
1. A request by Iglesia Evangelica Pentecostal Mana, 215 S.
Arkansas, for a conditional use permit to allow a church in
an I-1 (Light Industrial) zoning district. Santos
Withdrawn by the applicant.
1. A request by G.A.M. Auto Sales for a Conditional Use
Permit to allow vehicle sales and service at 2002 S. 8th
Street in the C-2 (Highway Commercial) zoning district.
2. A request by Robert Dunham to rezone 0.27 acres at 214
S. 13th Street from RSF (Residential Single Family) to R-O
(Residential Office). Dunham
3. A request by Ironwood Services for a Conditional Use
Permit to allow recycling and/or reclamation at 807 W.
Hudson Road in the I-1 (Light Industrial) zoning district.
4. A request by Caseys Marketing Company for a
Conditional Use Permit to allow a convenience store with
gasoline sales at 1531 S. 8th Street in the C-2 (Highway
Commercial) zoning district. McClaflin
1. LSDP, Habitat for Humanity Restore, 1200 W. Commons
Drive, in the I-1 (Light Industrial) zoning district.